How do I switch between PHP versions?
You can do sudo update-alternatives –config php to set which system wide version of PHP you want to use. This makes your command line and apache versions work the same. You can read more about update-alternatives on the man page. That’s it you can now easily switch form PHP7 to PHP 5.6!
How do I find my default PHP version Ubuntu?
“how to set default php version in ubuntu” Code Answer’s
- //In ubunutu.
- Default PHP 7.1 is set on your system and you need to switch to PHP 5.6.
- $ sudo a2dismod php7.1.
- $ sudo a2enmod php5.6.
- $ sudo service apache2 restart.
- sudo update-alternatives –set php /usr/bin/php5.6.
How do I install a specific version of PHP?
- Log into your server via SSH.
- Make sure you’re in your user’s home directory by running the following command: [server]$ cd ~
- In a browser, visit the following link to choose your desired version of PHP. …
- Click the . …
- Make sure to check your downloaded file’s checksum. …
- Decompress the file:
How do I find the PHP version?
1. Type the following command, replacing [location] with the path to your PHP installation. 2. Typing php -v now shows the PHP version installed on your Windows system.
How do I purge PHP?
How to uninstall PHP, Apache and MySQL on ubuntu?
- To uninstall PHP. sudo apt-get remove –purge php* sudo apt-get purge php* …
- To uninstall Apache. sudo service apache2 stop. sudo apt-get purge apache2 apache2-utils apache2.2-bin apache2-common. …
- To uninstall MySQL. sudo apt-get remove –purge mysql* sudo apt-get purge mysql*
How do I enable PHP?
Configure Apache to Serve PHP Pages from a User Directory.
- Step 1: Edit the PHP configuration file. sudo gedit /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php5.conf. …
- Step 2: Save changes, and exit emacs. control-x, control-s.
- Step 3: Restart Apache, and you are done. sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart.
How do I install PHP?
How to Install PHP
- Step 1: Download the PHP files. You’ll need the PHP Windows installer. …
- Step 2: Extract the files. …
- Step 3: Configure php. …
- Step 4: Add C:php to the path environment variable. …
- Step 5: Configure PHP as an Apache module. …
- Step 6: Test a PHP file.
How do I remove old versions of PHP?
Remove old PHP versions
With new PHP 7.3 installed, you can remove your old PHP versions if you want. apt purge php7. 2 php7. 2-common # Change 7.2 with whatever current version you have.
What does PHP-FPM do?
A: PHP-FPM (FastCGI Process Manager) is a web tool used to speed up the performance of a website. It is much faster than traditional CGI based methods and has the ability to handle tremendous loads simultaneously.
How do I know laravel version?
How to check the Laravel version of your application
- Check Laravel version via CLI. You can check the Laravel version via an artisan command . …
- Get the Laravel version the app() helper. Every Laravel release has the version of the framework as constant in the Application. …
- Displaying the Laravel version in a Blade template.