Owners of the LG G4 have received notifications to upgrade to the latest Android 7.0 Nougat version. But if you still haven’t gotten it yet, you can manually force your way into Nougat, provided you have the right model. This is probably the last major Android update the LG G4 will receive, so savor it while it lasts.
How do I update my LG G4 to Android 7?
You can manually check for updates in Settings –> About Phone –> System Updates. If you cannot wait for OTA, then you can manually install Android 7.0 Nougat on Android 7.0 Nougat on LG G4.
What is the latest Android version for LG G4?
|LG G4 in White Gold Edition|
|Dimensions||148.9 mm (5.86 in) H 76.1 mm (3.00 in) W 9.8 mm (0.39 in) D|
|Mass||155 g (0.342 lb)|
|Operating system||Original: Android 5.1.1 “Lollipop” Current: Android 7.0 “Nougat”|
|System on chip||Qualcomm Snapdragon 808|
Will LG G4 get nougat?
LG released the latest official firmware update Android 7.0 Nougat for LG G4 variants. … Android 7.0 Nougat recently released by LG and is currently available for the LG G4 (LG-F500K, F500S, and F500L) models and rolling out via OTA. The official update is based on latest LG UX 5.0 and Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
How do I update my LG G4 to Android 8?
Update software versions
- Verify the device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- From the home screen, tap Apps > Settings.
- If using Tab view, select the General tab.
- Tap About phone > Update Center > System update > Check for update.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to update the device.
How do I update my LG G4 operating system?
If prompted to update the device, skip to step 5.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings .
- Tap System updates.
- Tap Check for new system update.
- If an update is available, tap Download Now.
- Tap Install Now.
What Android version are we?
The latest version of Android OS is 11, released in September 2020. Learn more about OS 11, including its key features. Older versions of Android include: OS 10.
How do I update my LG G4 to Android 6?
If you want to update your LG G4 to Android 6.0, you have to use LG Bridge because the update is not available through OTA just yet. You need to download and install LG Bridge on your Windows or Mac computer. Then you need to sign in using your LG account. Only then you can download the update for your phone.
Is Android 7 still supported?
Google no longer supports Android 7.0 Nougat. Final version: 7.1. 2; released on April 4, 2017. … Modified versions of the Android OS are often ahead of the curve.
How can I update my LG phone software?
How to do the thing
- Open your phone’s Settings and scroll down to System.
- Tap on Update center and then tap Software Update.
- You will either be prompted by an update or can tap Check now to perform a check.
- If an update is available, it will prompt you to download it.