Dual Apps lets you run two instances of an app simultaneously. One of the headlining feature additions in MIUI 8 is Dual Apps, which allows you to run two instances of an app at the same time. The feature is especially handy if you have two social media accounts and are looking to access them from the same device.
What is the use of Dual Apps?
They use different terminologies for what is essentially a feature that allows users to have two separate versions of the same app, thus allowing for two different apps. Read on to find out how you can enable this feature on different phones. Xiaomi phone users running MIUI can head to Settings > Apps > Dual apps.
Is dual app safe?
Well, Parallel space creates a separate space for your apps to run, and it shouldn’t access your personal files, but it can access it as it keeps on asking for permission so that it doesn’t get crashed while running. So, from a permission point of view, you cannot fully trust the app.
How do you use Dual Apps on Android?
Now, how to use Dual WhatsApp feature on your smartphone.
- Open the dual apps settings option on your smartphone.
- Select the app you want to duplicate (in this case select WhatsApp)
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Now, head to the home screen and tap on the second WhatsApp logo you see in your app launcher.
How do you use Dual Apps?
Run Multiple Copies of an App on Android
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down, tap Utilities, and tap Parallel Apps.
- You’ll see a list of apps that you can make copies of—not every app is supported.
- Find the app you want to clone, and turn its toggle to the On position.
Which is the best dual app?
Dual WhatsApp –These 5 Android Apps Will Help You
- Parallel U. Parallel U allows you to create clones of WhatsApp and other social media apps on your Android device, the app also has a pleasant interface.
- Super Clone.
How do I open two apps on my Samsung?
1 Go into the Settings menu > Advanced features. Scroll down and then tap on Dual Messenger. 2 A list of apps which are compatible with Dual Messenger will be displayed. Toggle the switch of the app you wish to use a separate account.
Which is the best clone app for Android?
9 Best Clone Apps for android to balance work & personal life
- Clone App.
- Multi Parallel.
- Do Multiple Accounts.
- Dr. Clone.
- Parallel U.
- Clone App – Run Multiple Accounts.
- Dual Space.
How do I hide dual space apps?
How to hide apps on your Android phone
- Long-tap on any empty space on your home screen.
- In the bottom right corner, tap the button for home screen settings.
- Scroll down on that menu and tap “Hide apps.”
- In the menu that pops up, select any apps you want to hide, then tap “Apply.”
How do you clone an app?
How to duplicate an application on Android
- Go to Google Play and download the dual Space;
- When opening the application for the first time, tap on “Enable” and grant the requested permission;
- Then, touch the “+” icon, select the application to be duplicated and click “Clone”;
- Wait for the process to be performed.
How do I enable twin apps?
What is Twin Apps ?
Before you activate the clone apps function, you must allow Twin Apps to access your Storage.
- Launch Twin Apps from “Settings” > “Advanced” > “Twin Apps”
- Select the apps that you want to clone from the list ; then a pop-up notification will appear which requires you to wait for a few seconds.
How do I get dual apps on my phone?
Best way to add the same app twice on stock Android phones [without using third party app]
- Step 1: Just scroll down to quick settings, and tap on the circular user icon on top.
- Step 2: Add a new user and you can now have a separate phone within your phone that can be secured with a separate password or fingerprint.
How do you clone more than 2 apps?
Parallel Space is an app that allows you to run two instances of the same app on your Android smartphone. This is helpful if you want to use two accounts for one app on one device. Basically, you can clone and run multiple instances of the same app simultaneously.
- Frequent question: What Android apps work on Chromebook?
- Can I run Android apps on iOS?
- How do I install 3rd party apps on Android 10?
- Frequent question: What coding language is used for iOS apps?
- Why can’t I download apps iOS 14?
- How do I sideload apps on Windows 10?
- Why can’t I delete apps IOS 14?
- How do I stop my child from buying apps on Android?
- How can I make Android apps for free without coding?
- Your question: Which is the best software to run Android apps on PC?
- How can I share apps between iOS and Android?
- What apps can I add to Android Auto?
- How do I download apps on my Windows 8 laptop?