How can I transfer photos from iTunes to Android?
To transfer pictures from iTunes to Android, click on Restore. Step 2 : Now, connect your Android device to PC with USB cable, the phone should be recognized and showed on right panel. You are able to select previous iTuens backup from the left and check Photos on middle checkbox. Then, tap on Start Copy.
How do I transfer iTunes to Android phone?
Part 1. One Click to Transfer iTunes Backup to Android
- Have your Android phone detected by the program. First of all, please launch the program after downloading and installing it on your computer. …
- Select iTunes backup you need for transferring. …
- Select iTunes contents to import to Android device.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Android without computer?
Transfer photos from iPhone to Android using Google Drive:
- On your iPhone, download Google Drive from the Apple App Store.
- Open Google Drive and sign in to your Google account.
- Tap Add.
- Select Upload.
- Find and select the photos you want to transfer. …
- Wait for the photos to upload.
- Now, let’s move to your Android phone.
How do I transfer iTunes to Android for free?
How to copy iTunes music to Android manually
- Create a new folder on your desktop.
- Copy the music files to transfer into the new folder.
- Connect your Android device to your computer with a USB cable. …
- Navigate to your Android device storage on your computer and copy-paste or drag-and-drop the music folder.
Can you use iTunes on a Samsung phone?
You can now download or stream your iTunes library to your Android phone. … You can simply download the Apple Music app from the Google Play store just as though it came from any other music-streaming service.
Can you put iTunes on a Galaxy phone?
There isn’t an iTunes app for Android, but Apple does offer an Apple Music app on Android devices. You can sync your iTunes music collection to Android using the Apple Music app. You just have to ensure that iTunes on your PC and the Apple Music app are both signed in using the same Apple ID.
How do I transfer photos from Android to iPhone using iTunes?
Photos and videos
- Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. …
- Choose the photos and videos that you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer.
- Disconnect your Android and connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
- On a Mac with macOS Catalina, open Finder.
How do you transfer photos from iPhone to windows with iTunes?
Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices
- Connect your device to your computer. …
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Photos.
- Select Sync Photos, then choose an album or folder from the pop-up menu.
How do I transfer photos from Windows to iPhone without iTunes?
To move photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Unlock your iOS device and trust the computer. …
- Go to “This PC” > [your device name] > “Internal Storage” > “DCIM” > “100APPLE” and paste the photos from computer to the folder.
- Go to the Photos app to check the photos from computer.
How do I get photos off my iPhone Without iTunes?
To recover photos from iTunes backup or Finder backup, follow step-by-step guide here:
- Step 1: Choose recovery mode. Start the program and pick up the mode labeled “Recover from iTunes Backup File” on the main interface. …
- Step 2: Choose a backup to scan photos. …
- Step 3: View and extract photos from Finder & iTunes backup.
Where does iTunes store backup photos?
iTunes places the backup files in the following places:
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings(username)Application DataApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup
- Windows Vista and Windows 7: Users(username)AppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup