Where can I store my photos from my Android phone?
Here’s how to get your photos off your phone and backed up somewhere safe.
- Google Photos.
- Prime Photos from Amazon.
- Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and other cloud storage services.
- USB transfers.
How do I save photos to the gallery?
When you see a picture you want to save on the app, tap it to open it in a closeup view. Then, tap the menu button, represented with three dots. Tap Download Image to save the photo to your tablet or phone. You can then access it through the Gallery app just as you can access other photos you’ve saved or taken.
Why is my phone full of storage?
If your smartphone is set to automatically update its apps as new versions become available, you could easily wake up to less available phone storage. Major app updates can take up more space than the version you had previously installed—and can do it without warning.
What is the best way to save photos?
We also compiled the list of best cloud photo storage services.
- Use recordable media. …
- Use an external drive. …
- Use multiple software libraries. …
- Save photos to the cloud. …
- Use free cloud photo services. …
- Print them out (just in case) …
- Backup, rinse, repeat.
What do I do with all the pictures on my phone?
Smartphone Pics: 7 Things to Do With All Your Photos
- Delete the ones you don’t need.
- Back them up automatically.
- Create shared albums or archives.
- Store and edit them on your computer.
- Print your photos.
- Get a photo book or magazine.
- Try a camera app that will change your habits.
How do I move downloaded pictures to gallery?
thanks – Google Pixel Community. highlighting the file, selecting the move option (which appears in the lower right corner) going to the gallery page and hitting paste.
Why are my photos not showing up in my gallery?
Go to Settings -> Apps / Application manager -> search for Gallery -> open Gallery and tap on Clear Data . Switch off your phone and wait for few minutes (say 2-3 min) and then switch on and wait for few minutes.
How do I save pictures from Google to my gallery?
From the article under “Download all photos or videos”:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Menu Settings .
- Under Google Photos, turn on Auto Add.
- At the top, tap Back .
- Find and open the Google Photos folder.
- Select the folder you want to download.
- Tap More Select All Download .