How do I customize my home screen on iOS 14?
- Tap and hold on any empty area of your home screen until you enter “wiggle mode.”
- Tap the + sign in the upper left to add a widgets.
- Select the Widgetsmith or Color Widgets app (or whatever custom widgets app you used) and the size of the widget you created.
- Tap Add Widget.
How do I create an icon from an image?
To create a new icon or cursor
- In Resource View, right-click your . rc file, then choose Insert Resource. If you already have an existing image resource in your . …
- In the Insert Resource dialog box, select Icon or Cursor and choose New. For icons, this action creates an icon resource with a 32 × 32, 16-color icon.
How can I customize my iPhone apps?
How to change the way your app icons look on iPhone
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it’s already preinstalled).
- Tap the plus icon in the top right corner.
- Select Add Action.
- In the search bar, type Open app and select the Open App app.
- Tap Choose and select the app you want to customize.
How do I open an app on my iPhone?
You can quickly open apps from your Home Screen pages or your App Library.
- To go to the Home Screen, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen (on an iPhone with Face ID) or press the Home button (on an iPhone with a Home button).
- Swipe left to browse apps on other Home Screen pages.