How do I uninstall and reinstall iOS?
There’s no such thing as deleting the operating system from the iPhone. You can only restore the device to factory settings and update it to the latest version of iOS. That’s something similar to erasing the hard drive and reinstalling a fresh copy of OS X on your Mac.
How do I restore a downloaded iOS on my iPhone?
Press and hold the Option key, and then click “Restore iPhone” or “Restore iPad.” Next, select the IPSW file you downloaded, and then click “Open.” If your Mac asks you to install a device update, click “Install.” Wait while your phone or tablet downloads and installs the update.
Can you uninstall iOS 13?
Anyway, removing the iOS 13 beta is simple: Enter Recovery mode by holding the Power and Home buttons until your iPhone or iPad turns off, then continue holding the Home button. … iTunes will download the latest version of iOS 12 and install it on your Apple device.
How do I install the latest iOS on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Automatic Updates, then turn on Download iOS Updates. Turn on Install iOS Updates. Your device will automatically update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
How do I manually backup my iPhone?
Back up iPhone
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Turn on iCloud Backup. iCloud automatically backs up your iPhone daily when iPhone is connected to power, locked, and on Wi-Fi.
- To perform a manual backup, tap Back Up Now.
How do I manually restore my iPhone?
Restore all content to iPhone from a backup
- Turn on a new or newly erased iPhone.
- Follow the online instructions to choose a language and region.
- Tap Set Up Manually.
- Tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
How do I revert back to iOS 13 from iOS 14?
Tips: Downgrade iOS 14 to 13 by Waiting for a New iOS 13 Version
- From your iPhone or iPad, Navigate Settings > General and tap “Profile”.
- Tap on iOS 14 Beta Software Profile and tap “Remove Profile”.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad and wait for a new iOS 13 updates to arrive.