How do I change the size of icons in the toolbar on a Windows 7 computer? Right-click the blank area on your taskbar and then select properties. Select or deselect the square box with either a check or white in it. Choose small icons, press apply, and press ok when you are happy with the size.
How do I make the taskbar bigger in Windows 7?
Right-click on the Taskbar, uncheck Lock the taskbar. You can increase its height by grabbing its side and dragging it up.
How do I customize my taskbar in Windows 7?
For even more customization, right-click a blank part of the taskbar, and choose Properties. The Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window appears. The options in this dialog box let you control the way the Windows 7 taskbar behaves.
How do I make my icons smaller in Windows 7?
Adjust icon size using the drop-down menu on the desktop
- Right-click on any empty space on the desktop and select the View option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the desired option:Large, medium or small icons. The default option is Medium Icons. The desktop will be adjusted according to your selection.
How do I change the icons on my taskbar?
How To Change The Icon Of Pinned Taskbar Items
- Hold SHIFT and right-click on the taskbar item of which you want to change the icon.
- Select Properties.
- Click Change Icon…
- Browse for the icon and select it.
- Click OK twice.
- Type TASKKILL /F /IM EXPLORER. EXE in start menu search box or run and press Enter.
- Type EXPLORER.
How do I use the taskbar in Windows 7?
Show or hide the Taskbar in Windows 7
- Click the Start button and search for “taskbar” in the search field.
- Click “Auto-hide the taskbar” in the results.
- When you see the Taskbar menu appear, click the Autohide the Taskbar checkbox.