Press F1 or F2 after powering on the computer. Some Lenovo products have a small Novo button on the side (next to the power button) that you can press (you might have to press and hold) to enter the BIOS setup utility.
How do I get into the BIOS on a Lenovo computer?
To enter BIOS via function key
Immediately press the F1 key 5-10 times after the power on button is pressed or restart the system and press F1 when the Lenovo logo is displayed.
Can’t access BIOS Lenovo?
Press F12 to run boot menu -> Press Tab to switch tab -> Select enter BIOS -> Hit Enter.
How do I get into BIOS on Windows 10 Lenovo?
To enter BIOS from Windows 10
- Click –> Settings or click New notifications. …
- Click Update & security.
- Click Recovery, then Restart now.
- The Options menu will be seen after executing the above procedures. …
- Select Advanced options.
- Click UEFI Firmware Settings.
- Choose Restart.
- This displays the BIOS setup utility interface.
What are the 4 keys to enter BIOS?
Common keys to enter the BIOS are F1, F2, F10, Delete, Esc, as well as key combinations like Ctrl + Alt + Esc or Ctrl + Alt + Delete, although those are more common on older machines. Also note that a key like F10 might actually launch something else, like the boot menu.
How do I boot into BIOS?
To access your BIOS, you’ll need to press a key during the boot-up process. This key is often displayed during the boot process with a message “Press F2 to access BIOS”, “Press <DEL> to enter setup”, or something similar. Common keys you may need to press include Delete, F1, F2, and Escape.
What is the boot key for Lenovo?
Press F12 or (Fn+F12) rapidly and repeatedly at the Lenovo logo during bootup to open Windows Boot Manager.
How do I enter BIOS on Windows 10?
How to enter the BIOS on a Windows 10 PC
- Navigate to Settings. You can get there by clicking the gear icon on the Start menu. …
- Select Update & Security. …
- Select Recovery from the left menu. …
- Click Restart Now under Advanced startup. …
- Click Troubleshoot.
- Click Advanced options.
- Select UEFI Firmware Settings. …
- Click Restart.
What is the BIOS key for Windows 10?
How to enter BIOS in Windows 10
- Acer: F2 or DEL.
- ASUS: F2 for all PCs, F2 or DEL for motherboards.
- Dell: F2 or F12.
- HP: ESC or F10.
- Lenovo: F2 or Fn + F2.
- Lenovo (Desktops): F1.
- Lenovo (ThinkPads): Enter + F1.
- MSI: DEL for motherboards and PCs.