Go to Settings > Calendar, then choose the settings and features you want.
How do I change the appearance of my Apple calendar?
In the Calendar app on your Mac, Control-click the calendar’s name in the calendar list. If you don’t see the calendar list on the left, choose View > Show Calendar List. Click a colored circle to select a preset color, or click Custom Color to select a color from the Colors window.
How do you customize a calendar?
If you don’t have enough photos of your own, take a look at our list of the best public domain stock photo sites.
- Pick a template. Visit the Microsoft Office template gallery and select ‘Calendars’ to see designs for Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word. …
- Insert your own photos. …
- Add new events. …
- Print or export your calendar.
How do I color-code my calendar?
With that in mind, here’s how you can color-code your calendar for maximum productivity:
- Color your meetings grey. …
- Use red for detail-oriented tasks. …
- For creative tasks, go with purple. …
- Color less-taxing tasks blue. …
- Green is associated with health and tranquility. …
- Use white for prep-time.
How do I use Calendar on iPhone 12?
Use the Calendar app to create and edit events, appointments, and meetings.
Add an event
- In day view, tap. at the top of the screen.
- Enter the title and location of the event.
- Scroll down if necessary to enter the start and end times, the travel time, the invitees, and so on.
- Tap Add.
Why did my Calendar events disappear iPhone?
Past events may disappear due to Sync date range settings in the iOS Settings. To set Sync date range for Local Calendars, do the following: … Select Calendars > Sync. Choose All Events.
How do you add pictures to widgets on iOS 14?
Once you launch the app for the first time, you’ll be prompted to add photos from your library. Tap on the “+” icon to manually select the photos you want to use with the widget. To change how often the photos rotate, tap on the gear icon to access the app’s settings.
How do I customize my widgets?
Customize your Search widget
- Add the Search widget to your homepage. …
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings Search widget. …
- At the bottom, tap the icons to customize the color, shape, transparency and Google logo.
- Tap Done.
How do I decorate my widgets on iOS 14?
Touch and hold the Home Screen background until the apps begin to jiggle, then drag apps and widgets to rearrange them. You can also drag widgets on top of each other to create a stack you can scroll through.