Step 1: Plug one end of the HDMI Port in the TV and the other to the computers HDMI Port. Then, turn on both your computer as well as TV. Note: Make sure that the TV is set to the exact HDMI Channel from the Input Settings (refer your TV manual).
How do I make my HDMI TV work with Windows 10?
Right-click on the Desktop and select Display Settings. Make sure you have selected the proper resolution. If your TV and Laptop screen resolution is the same, then leave it as it is. Now click on the Scale and Layout section, and try to change the layout from 100% to 200% or whatever is available.
How do I connect my PC to my smart TV using HDMI?
How to connect your laptop to your TV via HDMI
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into your HDMI input on your laptop.
- Plug the other end of the cable into one of the HDMI inputs on your TV.
- Using the remote control, select the input that corresponds to where you plugged in the cable (HDMI 1, HDMI 2, HDMI 3, etc.).
How do I connect my Smart TV to Windows 10?
How to cast a Windows 10 desktop to a smart TV
- Select “Devices” from your Windows Settings menu. …
- Click to “Add Bluetooth or other device.” …
- Select “Wireless display or dock.” …
- Make sure “Network discovery” and “File and printer sharing” are turned on. …
- Click “Cast to Device” and choose your device from the pop-up menu.
How do I get my computer to recognize my Smart TV?
2. Reset display output
- Connect your PC to your TV using an HDMI cable.
- On your PC’s desktop window, right-click and select Personalize.
- Select Display. This should show you the connected TV (as a second monitor).
- If you can’t detect the TV, proceed.
- Press Windows Key + P.
- Select Duplicate or Extend.
Why isn’t my computer screen showing up on my TV?
On the computer, select a lower screen resolution, then check if the image is output correctly. When the TV has another HDMI port, connect to it and check if the image is displayed correctly. … If changing the cable solves the problem, the original HDMI cable may have a problem.
Why is HDMI not working PC to TV?
Try booting up your PC/Laptop with the HDMI cable connected to a TV that is on. You can try booting up the PC/Laptop while the TV is off and then turn on the TV. If the above options don’t work, try booting up the PC/Laptop first, and, with the TV on, connect the HDMI cable to both the PC/Laptop and TV.
Why does my computer not play sound through HDMI?
If using a set-top box, make sure the volume is turned up on the set-top box. You also may need to go into the set-top box menu and select HDMI in the Audio Settings or Audio Coding section to pass the audio to the TV. … If using a computer set the appropriate HDMI properties .
How do I wirelessly connect my computer to my TV?
Simply go into the display settings and click “connect to a wireless display.” Select your smart TV from the device list and your PC screen may instantly mirror on the TV.
Why won’t my computer connect to my TV wirelessly?
Make sure the display supports Miracast and verify it’s turned on. … Restart your PC or phone and the wireless display or dock. Remove the wireless display or dock, and then reconnect it. To remove the device, open Settings , and then select Devices > Bluetooth & other devices .