To access this menu, right-click the Windows Start menu and press Settings. From here, press Apps > Apps & features. A list of your installed software will be visible in a scrollable list.
How can I get a list of installed programs?
Press Windows key + I to open Settings and click Apps. Doing so will list all programs installed on your computer, along with the Windows Store apps that came pre-installed. Use your Print Screen key to capture the list and paste the screenshot into another program like Paint.
How do I find a list of installed programs in Windows?
View all programs in Windows
- Press the Windows key , type All Apps, and then press Enter .
- The window that opens has a full list of programs installed on the computer.
How can I get a list of installed software remotely?
There are multiple ways how to get the list of installed software on a remote computer:
- Running WMI query on ROOTCIMV2 namespace: Start WMI Explorer or any other tool which can run WMI queries. …
- Using wmic command-line interface: Press WIN+R. …
- Using Powershell script:
How do I export a list of installed programs?
List Installed Programs on Windows 10
- Launch the Command Prompt by typing Command Prompt into the search box on the menu bar.
- Right-click the app returned and select Run As Administrator.
- At the prompt, specify wmic and press Enter.
- The prompt changes to wmic:rootcli.
- Specify /output:C:InstalledPrograms.
What is the easiest method of checking the OS of a Windows computer?
Right-click the computer icon. If using touch, press and hold on computer icon. Click or tap Properties. Under Windows edition, the Windows version is shown.
How do I find hidden programs on my computer?
#1: Press “Ctrl + Alt + Delete” and then choose “Task Manager”. Alternatively you can press “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” to directly open task manager. #2: To see a list of processes that are running on your computer, click “processes”. Scroll down to view the list of hidden and visible programs.
How do I get a list of installed programs in PowerShell?
First, open PowerShell by clicking on the Start menu and typing “powershell”. Select the first option that comes up and you’ll be greeted with an empty PowerShell prompt. PowerShell will give you a list of all your programs, complete with the version, name of the developer, and even the date you installed it.
How do I find recently installed programs?
You will be able to find all the installed programs and applications under Programs and Features window. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features” to open this window.
How do I find installed programs in command prompt?
How to: Using WMIC to Retrieve a List of All Installed Programs
- Step 1: Open an Administrative (Elevated) Command Prompt. Click the Start button, click Run, Type Runas user:[email protected] cmd. …
- Step 2: Run WMIC. Type wmic and press Enter.
- Step 3: Pull list of installed applications.
What is WMIC command?
WMIC is the abbreviation of Windows Management Interface Command, is a simple command prompt tool that returns information about the system you are running it on. … The WMIC program can return useful information about your system, control running programs and generally manage just about every aspect of your PC.