If you’ve recently updated to a new release of the iPhone Operating System (iOS) but prefer the older version, you can revert once your phone is connected to your computer.
Can you uninstall an iOS update?
1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General. 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device. 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it. 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
Apple might occasionally let you downgrade to a previous version of iOS if there’s a big problem with the latest version, but that’s it. You can choose to sit on the sidelines, if you like — your iPhone and iPad won’t force you to upgrade. But, after you do upgrade, it’s not generally possible to downgrade again.
How do I undo an iOS update on my iPhone?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
16 сент. 2020 г.
How do I uninstall the iOS 13 update?
Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management. Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile. Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
It is only possible to upgrade an iPhone to a new stable release without using computer (by visiting its Settings > General > Software Update). If you want, you also can delete the existing profile of an iOS 14 update from your phone.
How do I undo the iOS 14 update?
Restore your iPhone or iPad to iOS 13. 1. In order to uninstall iOS 14 or iPadOS 14, you’ll have to completely wipe and restore your device. If you’re using a Windows computer, you need to have iTunes installed and updated to the latest version.
Does factory reset change iOS version?
Factory reset won’t affect the version of iOS you are using. It will just revert all the settings to default and may wipe the data.
How do I revert back to iOS 12?
Make sure you select Restore and not Update when going back to iOS 12. When iTunes detects a device in Recovery Mode, it prompts you to restore or update the device. Click Restore followed by Restore and Update.
Can you uninstall iOS 14?
It’s possible to remove the latest version of iOS 14 and downgrade your iPhone or iPad – but beware that iOS 13 is no longer available. iOS 14 arrived on iPhones on 16 September and many were quick to download and install it.
How do you undo an update?
Unfortunately once the new version is installed there is no way for you to roll back. The only way you can get back to the old one is if you already have a copy of, or can manage to find the APK file for the version that you want. To be pedantic, you can uninstall updates for System apps.
How do I switch from iOS 14 beta to iOS 14?
How to update to official iOS or iPadOS release over the beta directly on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap Profiles. …
- Tap iOS Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile.
- Enter your passcode if prompted and tap Delete once more.
30 окт. 2020 г.