No, you can not print in Safe Mode. The Print Spooler is one of the services that is disabled in Safe Mode.
Can we use printer in Safe Mode?
In order to get the Safe Mode in Windows Operating System, tap ‘F8’ key when the system starts to boot. In Advanced Boot Options screen, use arrow keys to select safe mode option and then press ‘Enter’. You can access the printer through safe mode for fixing any printer issues.
How do I turn on the Print Spooler in Windows 7?
Step 1: Click the Start button at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Type services. …
- Step 3: Scroll down the list (it is sorted alphabetically) until you find the Print Spooler option.
- Step 4: Right-click on the Print Spooler option, then select the Start option.
How do I know if Windows 7 is in Safe Mode?
As you can see in the screenshot above, it’s very easy to identify if a Windows 7 computer is in Safe Mode. The text “Safe Mode” will always appear in each corner of the screen when in this special diagnostic mode of Windows 7.
How do you start in Safe Mode?
Do one of the following:
- If your computer has a single operating system installed, press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts. …
- If your computer has more than one operating system, use the arrow keys to highlight the operating system you want to start in safe mode, and then press F8.
How do I clear the Print Spooler in Windows 7?
To reset spooler settings, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button, type Services. …
- Double-click Printer Spooler in the Services list.
- Click Stop and click OK.
- Click the Start button, type %WINDIR%system32spoolprinters in the Start Search box, press ENTER and delete all files in this folder.