How do I get my icons back on my home screen?
How to Add Apps to the Android Phone Home Screen
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick the app icon, or launcher. …
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Home screen.
- Drag the app to the Home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app.
Why do icons disappear on my Android?
Why do app icons disappear? Missing icons could be due to a faulty Android launcher, accidentally deleted apps, or hidden apps. Whatever the case, you can quickly get the icon back without a problem as long as you haven’t removed the app yet.
Why are my apps not showing up on my home screen?
If you find the missing apps installed but still fail to show up on the home screen, you can uninstall the app and reinstall it. If necessary, you can also recover deleted app data on your Android phone.
Can apps be hidden on Android?
You can hide apps from most Android phone home screens and app drawers so that you have to search for them if you want to use them. Hiding apps can, for instance, prevent friends, family, or children from accessing them.
Where did my apps go on my Home screen?
Where is the apps button on my Home screen? How do I find all my apps?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap the switch next to Show Apps screen button on Home screen.
- 4 An apps button will appear on your home screen.