On your computer, click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel. Double-click the Bluetooth Devices icon. Open Bluetooth Settings, and then click Add. The Add Bluetooth Device Wizard appears.
How do I connect my Windows 10 to my TV wirelessly?
How to Connect Windows 10 to TV Wirelessly Miracast
- Select the Start Menu, then select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select Display on the left.
- Look under the Multiple Displays section for “Connect to a wireless display”. Miracast Available Under Multiple displays, you will see “Connect to a wireless display”.
How do I cast my computer to my TV?
Cast your computer screen
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Cast.
- At the top, next to ‘Cast to’, click the Down arrow .
- Click Cast desktop.
- Choose the Chromecast device where you want to watch the content.
How do I wirelessly connect my computer to my TV?
First of all, make sure the TV has Wi-Fi network switched on and discoverable by all your nearby devices.
- Now open you PC and press ‘Win + I’ keys to open Windows Settings app. …
- Navigate to the ‘Devices > Bluetooth & other devices’.
- Click on ‘Add a device or other device’.
- Choose ‘Wireless display or dock’ option.
How do I connect my computer to my TV without HDMI?
You can buy an adapter or a cable that will let you connect it to the standard HDMI port on your TV. If you don’t have Micro HDMI, see if your laptop has a DisplayPort, which can handle the same digital video and audio signals as HDMI. You can buy a DisplayPort/HDMI adapter or cable cheaply and easily.
How do I mirror my PC to my Smart TV?
How to cast a Windows 10 desktop to a smart TV
- Select “Devices” from your Windows Settings menu. …
- Click to “Add Bluetooth or other device.” …
- Select “Wireless display or dock.” …
- Make sure “Network discovery” and “File and printer sharing” are turned on. …
- Click “Cast to Device” and choose your device from the pop-up menu.
Why won’t my computer connect to my TV wirelessly?
Make sure the display supports Miracast and verify it’s turned on. … Restart your PC or phone and the wireless display or dock. Remove the wireless display or dock, and then reconnect it. To remove the device, open Settings , and then select Devices > Bluetooth & other devices .
Why won’t my PC connect to my TV?
Try booting up your PC/Laptop with the HDMI cable connected to a TV that is on. You can try booting up the PC/Laptop while the TV is off and then turn on the TV. If the above options don’t work, try booting up the PC/Laptop first, and, with the TV on, connect the HDMI cable to both the PC/Laptop and TV.